Sunday, October 29, 2017

O Angel of health

Dear god. I need to be calm and smart.
I need to eat and drink really clean.
It happened again. It's only just wearing off.
I think caffeine is poison to me maybe.
I feel awful. All I had was a milk tea.
Jesus in heaven. It's like I swallowed a handful of speed pills or something.
Earlier I had wine. That was okay.
Rich milk tea and rich soup was not.
I cannot believe this. It's not how I was.
My body...why do you do this with me?
Other people who had the tea are fine.
They don't feel like they swallowed speed pills. Well, fortunately, it wears off faster than if I had (drank lots and lots of water).
This is chemical stuff. This is hormone stuff.
It's not what most people experience when they drink caffeine. But it's my experience recently. So, so, so crazy...I have got to do better because feeling like I am on speed is terrible. It's awful. No. I like balance.

No comments: