Friday, October 30, 2015

otra version

I think I can tell why "Yeah Yeah Yeah" is Kix's most popular song!

I had TWO left,
Two ludes for the girl of my wet dreams

Now, once again,
She drinks my beer,
She drinks my whiskey
She does my qualudes

Five in the morning comes,
Note: Five has come,
Steve has yet to come
Five in the morning comes

And this girl looks at me
In a most peculiar way
She is not looking very well
From her eyes come these
big, big, big, big tears
Rolling all over her face
Down into her chest and
Into her underwear

And she's got those big green snot bubbles
You know - it's not runny,
It's big thick shit

And she's got drool
This shit had legs,
I don't know what the fuck it was

It was nothing but
Tears and Snot and Drool, oh my!
Tears and Snot and Drool, oh my!
Tears and Snot and Drool, oh my!
Tears and Snot and Drool, oh my!

So she's not looking very well,
We've established that, right?


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/kix/yeahyeahyeah.html

No comments: