Wednesday, October 28, 2015

XX

I don't always wake my double X person up all wretched
But WHEN I DO...
Stagger to the kitchen and open the freezer to retrieve
raw ginger! Chomp chomp. Such a delicacy
Oh yeah this is supposed to go in the tea
Punch up the heating pad to maximum
Castor oil + rags
Think about how it's possible that society underrates adoption SO MUCH/ Isn't that sad? / Why is that? Maybe it's because humans think their precious genes need to be propogated in some instinctual biological manner so they can be all "look at my genes! my genes! my genes!" at parties "my genes, my special special genes!" BLAH BLAH BLAH
Oh wait, is that relief? Maybe there won't be castor oil packs this round! Good, less messy
How weird, I don't feel like I'm dying any more
How did that happen in a few short minutes?
You are the most interesting reproductive organs in the world
Stay hydrated and be lively
Avoid certain foods
Etcetra

No comments: