Friday, October 30, 2015

Oh MUSIC lord...

So, I got up and kicked the cat out (sorry! look, I'm outside too! I told her) and went for a walk and remembered that Michael from here and Maryland told me to look up a Maryland band....I went to search for their most popular song. I just listened for a few seconds. Blah blah blah, yeah yeah yeah...I was a bit bored by it but all these people were commenting on how hilarious the song is. So then I looked up the lyrics. A little sampling!
  
Shhhh - Be very very quiet 
It's woman season - I'm woman hunting 
Every time I go woman hunting 
It always seems to blow up in my face 
I never really get the things I want
 I'm not expecting a pity party or nothing 
Any girl'd be nice every now and then 
I'm a nice guy - I bathe 
Sure I got blue arms - So what? 
It doesn't make me a bad person

~ "Yeah Yeah Yeah"

~~~~~Oh~~~~~

She drinks my whiskey
She does my Qualudes
5 o'clock comes
"Oh I feel sick - I gotta go home now."
And she threw up all over the floor
I said, "Freeze, freeze - go outside and do that!"
I said, "The hell with this. I don't need this."
"I'll go to the geisha house where it's free."
So I said, "Quit, quit throwing up"
"Don't tell me no, tell me yeah yeah yeah"
Don't tell me no tell me yeah yeah yeah
And she threw up again

~ "Yeah Yeah Yeah" 

Ha ha...

 *****

I really wonder if Mary Prankster ever heard them? She's long-retired. She's younger then they are, and they are still making music. It's kind of unfair, hmmm? I think I remember hearing some guys who worked with her say she had to deal with a lot of stalker-type stuff that they never had to deal with...it does seem like it's easier for guys to just keep doing that kind of thing...just an observation...

No comments: