Friday, October 09, 2015

THE HEAT TODAY!

There are many things that are forcing me to realize that I really need to get very balanced in my life. I've seen a certain "military guy" approach to life (gorging on both food and fitness) and even though it's rather amusing and familiar to me, and it might work for some people, I can tell it is not going to work for me at all in this body. I guess I need to seek out boring, unpopular, ignorable balance. *But what if saying it like that is also not balanced? Sigh. "Peaceful, tranquil, energizing balance" would be a better way of putting it!*

Copy Cat Stationary on pinterest
 
Pushed myself on an uphill walk (should have gone earlier in the a.m.) in the heat today...felt very wiped out and had a killer headache...the electrolyte water helped...also dropped off a cashier check...mostly very freaked out about moving to a smaller space...it's completely doable and yet it's much smaller...in a way I hope that it will make the living area neater and more streamlined but I'll have to see if my cohorts support me in that...the manager mentioned that if I were already living there I could have swum in a pool today (good point!)...also it is within walking distance of a "natural healing" type clinic I have been curious about (which is also expensive and does not take insurance, but interesting to note anyway)...lastly, I was told that several stray cats roam around the place...I saw one today and it was rather friendly, from a distance...it seemed to be curious about people. 

No comments: