Friday, October 30, 2015

Mood is slacky

I haven't done work I should have done. I went to the fair and felt like getting fried food, but the universe kept making it difficult, so I ended up in a very empty coffee house eating a veggie sandwich and listening to a guy play guitar and sing painfully idealistic songs, which I mostly don't remember except for Blackbird, and it made me think I should be less cynical (but it's hard). I'm not completely freaking out about just discovering I've lost a checkbook to an account I'm about to close, even though I'm sort of freaking out (please let no one find it and write checks tonight) and wouldn't it be great if I found it anyway, just for some peace of mind? I suppose I should go do the work I wasn't doing... ("You still have lots of things to pack up," the roommate commented helpfully)

No comments: