Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I text myself

Michael in a wheelchair who is from here and Maryland stopped me and told me I am really cute, I am 20-22 (he reiterated this when I tried to correct him), I am going to have babies (are you psychic? I asked), and I should stick with what I'm studying because there is a drought and what am I gonna tell my babies, that I did nothing'? No, I'm not going to tell them that. He used to hit on a lot of girls when he was young, used to skip school and go to DC. One time he had to pee and pulled over into an alley and there was a box of steaming donuts. He took it to the homeless guys and then brought some home. His mother asked if he went to school, and he said, mom, you will love these donuts. He pulled out a chocolate eclair. And did she eat it? She loves me, he said. He's going to look up Mary Prankster (and it's rebellious music, right? he asked) I am going to look up Kix. They played in a place in DC called The Bayou.  He and his mother had to leave his dad, though. "One of those," he said. "It happens." That's how they ended up in Maryland. He said, "I'll remember you. If you see me, stop me, okay?" That's something that happened when I went for a walk tonight...

No comments: