Sunday, October 27, 2013

Oh God



Those Darlins – Oh God Lyrics I was a drunk girl in the shower In yet another shit hotel I could have been just anywhere The towel I held Well I was drying off my hair Both my feet and legs were bare My shirt was almost ripped in two That ragged shirt I wear to prove That mom and dad That mom and daddy’s love was true It was a picture that he drew It was the fabric that she made And every hole was one I earned I earned them holes A different city every day I earned them holes A different city every day Well after every toilet seat And every ash tray of a night The gas pump sidewalk sort of days I smell the fumes I smell them every single night It was a drunk and steamy shower You left a message on my phone When I pressed it to my ear I heard you whine Oh god I heard you whine and moan Well as I pressed it to my hear I could hear you whine and moan In a frantic voice you asked What have I done You said oh god what have I done

http://www.unpopularlyrics.com/those-darlins-oh-god-lyrics.html#ixzz2ixNzKMf5assdlj

No comments: