Saturday, October 26, 2013

Oh, name



Some neighbors just invited me to a little Halloween thing. I could not remember one of their names, so I desperately typed in the other one's name (and I only remembered it because it's the same unusual name as some kid I knew in Seattle.) Well, I didn't turn up my neighbor's name right away, but I accidentally found the kid's name. This kid used to tell me I should stay on a basketball team I left. He also wrote something rather lewd in a yearbook. Now he's a pastor with kids who has rejected his New Age upbringing in favor of Christianity. Of course. I know, I know, I KNOW religion will get me in trouble my whole entire life. I probably should stay in and do homework. No, I will go out and admire jack o'lanterns and eat a scary dessert made of Oreo cookie crumbs! Then I will return and do the homework...

http://blog.showclix.com/family-friendly-halloween-events/

No comments: