Thursday, October 31, 2013

A new orange flower

As (runs to the door) I (runs to the door) am (runs to the door!) rapidly doling out all the fruit punch flavored Nerds before starting on the orange ones, I have been searching for a picture of a pimpernel because last weekend I went over to a neighbor's place and ate their crushed Oreo dessert. These neighbors are very relaxed people who were carving pumpkins with friends on the front lawn. We talked about being in bit parts in musicals. (Me: The Sound of Music. Them: The Scarlet Pimpernel.)

Actually, it's orange!
http://austenauthors.net/the-cajun-cheesehead-chronicles-14/the-scarlet-pimpernel
 

They have a pretty black and white cat and told me I can come up and say hi to her whenever I like.
 
The kitty cat's name is Coraline.

No comments: