Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloweenhalloweenhalloweeencaramel

My oven is gonna have so much fun making this:
 
From realsimple

while my stove slowly sautes some onions in a saucepan!

 http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57610125-93/googles-halloween-doodle-turns-you-into-a-witch/

That google doodle reminded me of an experience I had earlier this week. After waking up in the morning, I watched a film behind my eyelids. I had to half relax/half concentrate for it to happen. It was a short, soundless color film with simple animation. A little dog moved around and interacted with objects or maybe even other animals, but it's hard to remember. After a short time, it faded out, and the next thing I saw was a crudely drawn witch. She sat in front of a TV set. She started to jump up and down and open her mouth, as if screaming (in rage? I had to guess at that because there was no sound.) Then I couldn't keep the film rolling any longer. I opened my eyes. But it intrigued me. Where did that little film come from? It seemed as if it might actually exist somewhere...


Synaesthesia - Colour and Sound Hypnosis animation

No comments: