Sunday, January 13, 2013

Entertainment for le weekend

A bit of absurdity: White House Death Star & Miss America has been crowned. Look at the people she beat. Those "Ali" names are very popular. Almost as popular as blond hair! Just kidding... I thought about going out to watch a movie last night, but I think that after the sword-fighting women in Kill Bill (Vol. 1 & Vol. 2), the main female character in Django Unchained would be so anti-climatic...maybe I'd rather watch Jackie Brown...I noticed that recently the director looked really stressed out in one of his interviews...maybe he needs to go to a spa...I stayed in and watched A Single Man (featuring Vasquez Rocks! And Colin Firth!) instead. "Blondes are a minority." Also a friend just sent me this: Man Has Alarming Level of Pride...

No comments: