Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Also

Hook up TV to watch the Rose Parade.
The first float I saw when I hooked it up was:
Petal Pushers
The second one I saw had women in traditional Korean costumes, but when I tried to look for it really quickly online, I got info about the one for Korean war vets.
There's a lot left:  Parade 2013 line-up
Fairy float: Dew Drop By
~~~~
How educational! Buffalo Soldier float has a woman to represent Cathay Williams
A dad came home on the military dog float
~~~~
and then a wedding...
and a float of the Alhambra...
maybe I should have accepted the offer of a free ticket to see it from grandstand seats?
it's cold out there though...
plus I can't find my keys...
~~~~
B-2 flyover
Cowgirl Chicks
~~~~
Oh boy, they are playing a recap! I can see what I missed in the beginning!
Sigh...Marines on palamino horses...
MARCHING BAND
~~~~
Hmmm...follow your dreams boy in hammock under a vividly colored rainbow
Hawaiian people on horses
That's a lot of fruit.

No comments: