Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Unpretty?

Found a rap when I was feeling incensed about the Steubenville video and also about a picture of the president with this guy holding up the "Obama 1" t-shirt. Some of the rap goes like this:

Haters say look how she was dressed
But I didn't look my best
My uniform was a mess
I looked like a Denny's waitress
(Chicken Fried Steak y'all)

 -- A Rap by somebody

So sports fan cowards, I would like to know your opinion. Why are so many of these sports hero dudes either a) being persecuted by being falsely accused of rape by hysterical hot women or b) actually raping people and you do not seem to care? Why? Why is it that you do not care? Is it too much to ask that you care? Is it because it's not your daughter that you don't care? Is the topic too uncomfortable for you? I just want to know. Why do you not care? Why not? I'm feeling really curious. Why don't you care?

The writer who posted the rap video says:

"This video only confirms she was looking for easy cash. What rape victim gets on stage smiling and rapping about being raped? Wow. Girl is psychotic."

How do you know that? Is there some certain way that all rape victims are supposed to act? Especially if it's five years after the fact? Is she still supposed to be cowering and crying in a dark corner five years later?

For our president to pose for such a photo, with a person of such questionable character, with such a self-congratulatory message on that shirt, is a disgrace and a betrayal.

This photo caught our president at a very weak moment.

I think that photo proves that our president is capable of being a very weak leader.

No comments: