Thursday, March 01, 2012

Escritores

Writers shouldn't drink, even a little. But they do. Maybe, on occasion, it's necessary. Like, having to do some laundry. So...upon reflection, you know, sometimes there were moments of piety. There was a young man who came in and told two girls "you should be good girls." And the others, his followers, said, yes, he is right. You two should be good girls. Moments of piety. They were trying to give them good advice. But the girls only laughed...now I need to watch this Mexican movie I've always been meaning to see. Yo La Peor De Todas. I don't understand! Arrgh! I'm sure if I lived in a Latin American country for a week I would be able to understand that language again! Oh, and now I feel regret. My regret is that, in order to move across country, I may have given away a book I want to quote. I cannot find it. I shall have to paraphrase. Essentially, it said that there was once a man who placed a burning faggot on the pyre of Joan of Arc, and afterward, he was deeply afraid, for he feared he had burned a holy woman.

No comments: