Tuesday, February 28, 2012

An evil nap

An evil nap seduced me and stole away my walk so after I got up, it was dark and I had to drive to the bookstore to walk around. Books that made me look at them:
Walden
It had a leaf on the cover of it. I quite enjoyed parts of it. Then I had to move on.
Good Omens
I enjoyed the beginning but I may need to return to this book when I have a better attention span.
Jitterbug Perfume
The words swam in front of me and I could not string together a sentence so I put it back on the shelf. Though it could be interesting another day.
Bad Cat
Enjoyable to flip through. Last several pages were quite funny.
All My Friends Are Still Dead
Quite a funny Grim Reaper on the last two pages.
MUSICA: to and from the bookstore - old CD Verve Unmixed 2!
Sinnerman
Slap That Bass
Brother Where Are You
Here's That Rainy Day

No comments: