Wednesday, February 01, 2012

The Song of Lunch

I feel a bit charmed by this. The Song Of Lunch. "Masterpiece Contemporary." I like the title. I like the actors. I like the attention paid to detail (not something I seem to naturally excel at). Such as, names written in the restaurant reservation book. Ha. I stared at one of those for so many hours of life, for years...so long...such a banal object, but full of names, handwritings, a record...I thought it would be good as something to drone on in the background while forced to work on something else, but maybe I'll have to watch it again on purpose...it's on again midnight Saturday (which is Sunday am.) Based on poem by...hey, based on a poem!
The typing (that is, the typing that's supposed to have been done) hasn't. Counters and floors have been cleaned. Brownies are baking.

No comments: