Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Pretty good year...

Thats a song I might should play. It's not even a favorite but it came to mind for some reason. Um...went through some old notebooks. Some days were not the good old days. I was looking for nice recollections. But, I found stuff like: "I got into a fight with x and it's the first one where I didn't cry. Good for me." Lord, I know I would not wish that time back! Sometimes I only half believe in that time?
~~~~~~
*****There's just this thing that happened recently. It's like I have this story in my head from another time. It's about two people and they would walk and interact in a lovely way. And then somehow that ended. If they fell into a dark hole, then I really wish I could pull them out. I do. Because why? Because, I liked them. They were nice. (Before they were not as nice.) They were very, very nice.*****
~~~~~
Life goes on, life goes on, life goes on, life goes on & that is good!
I think I'd post a sunny picture with this but I better try to sleep.
~~~~~
There's not enough space to put all the the things that can be expressed in something like a post. It's not possible to represent a life. A whole blog written for years could be like just one shaving curl on a multi-tiered cake of a life, maybe.

No comments: