Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Lake Of Grammar

I tried unsuccessfully to fling myself into it this weekend, but it was no use. So, this week I shall have to attend to that task. At least I got to go on some good walks. I caught a little bit of some radio shows. Like PHC...interesting...I have been thinking about this version of a Beatles song I heard on there once.  Nellie McKay "I'm So Tired." I think she did a good job with it. Also, I heard that Midnight In Paris won an award. That's fine. I guess I'm just picky about female characters. Is it so wrong? I think not. How would it be if no one was ever picky about such things? I'd like to know. Ah well...perhaps the lake of grammar will become more inviting soon...sigh....sigh...sigh... Would like to see The Iron Lady and J. Edgar.

No comments: