Monday, June 21, 2010

Travel

I'm trying to figure out stuff for this road trip. Like, whether I should stay at the Precious Moments hotel again (and maybe see the "inspirational park" this time.) I'm not a Precious Moments connoiseur, but somehow ended up staying there twice. I didn't know what I was supposed to do in my life, and it was comforting, if price-y (for me.) I went swimming in the pool in the winter time, there were holiday decorations, and had a lavish fantasy that a large family in the lobby was actually a family I was a part of, like something in a Dickens story, or a past life, but also like we were all wealthy, and it was both completely lovely and quite sad, and thinking of it gives me a wee bit of nostalgia... (Note to self: e-mail that link. "It's on the way. I want to see it.")

No comments: