Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Some TV; some thoughts

Harp Dreams.
(I think I have Harp Dreams.)
Ask Not.
(I recall being booed in highschool when I stood up when a guy asked what we supported...front row, my heart sank, less than ten standing, I'd say, in an auditorium of well over a thousand, and no one else in front, what an angry sound, maybe if I'd been a boy, someone would have beat me up for that?) Seems good to watch today, which is when I found out the President promoted that guy who was my Dad's classmate. Oh, career. I will be leaving my school without ever having met Ms. Biden, who works there, though I suppose I could have, and people there told me I could get a job teaching English, too. I was pretty sure I could. I mean, I couldn't have been flakier than the ones I met! Hmmm. Will it be weird to not be right next to some of this stuff? DC always seemed more interesting to me from a distance. Ah, Stephen Colbert. Too many of your shows have I missed. Thank you for rounding out the evening's TV-watching experience. I now have a strange desire to attend a revival. In a month, I believe I may be passing by the world's largest cross. (The face icon that pops up in the tab looks like his! Eerie.)

No comments: