Monday, June 28, 2010

Organizing

Cheerfully planning stuff to see along Rt. 66 and memories of my time in Illinois came to mind. I have to organize stuff. I have to throw stuff out. I have to decide what to keep. Any old drawings from art class? That one I drew while sitting beside my FB friend who died, I should keep. And what about another old art class neighbor friend...I have some drawings from that class too. I thought I threw a portrait away. I think, now, no I didn't. The name of old neighbor gets searched and this crazy politico comes up. What the hay? And I used to have dreams that are little like the life of crazy politico. I don't know what that's about either. Nope...So I guess I'm off to plan the Rt. 66 trip.
When I lived in Illinois, I used to drive around and listen to an album called "Heaven's Dust" by Ekova. There was one that went "When I was young and in prime..." And songs from Cats. I had a good cat then, too. It's weird all the little selves I created over these years in so many different places...

No comments: