Friday, June 11, 2010

So today

I get a root canal. I don't know what insurance will cover if any but I can pray about it. Surely it will be better than the guy who did one on me in upstate NY who acted like he had some sort of fuckin' bone to pick with me because he didn't like English majors. Sad jerk. SHAPE UP, FLAKY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! I like this dentist much better. The dental assistant yesterday was slightly inept but nice enough. The dentist used the word "like." As in "Have you read the manual? Can you like, go over it..." She's young and nice. She told me the root canal wouldn't be a big deal really. I hope so.
Laying back in the dental chair I could feel the heart pounding in my chest. I sure am alive, I thought. And the X-ray picture was illuminating. Something's going on with that tooth, that's for sure.
HOPE!!!!!
~~~~~
Sadly, no insurance coverage. "Oral surgery" does not include root canals.
I really need to step into a new way of thinking and being.
An improved way.
Charging windmills or something better?
Astuteness.
Si, lo necesito.

No comments: