Thursday, December 11, 2008

Celebrity news...

Today an article about the death of a "1950s Pin Up" caught my attention. Part of the reason for this might be because of some pictures a very talented photographer friend took of me when I was 22. She brought them into work and showed some people. I was not a scantily-clad, raven-haired S & M chick in any of them, so when I heard that a guy said I resembled Betty Page, I went, "Who the heck is she?" And then of course I was completely curious to find out more about her. I don't really think I ever looked like her, but it's the only time I can remember that anyone compared me to a celebrity, so that made it's impression on me. Sounds like she had a troubled life but leaned on religion. I think it would have been interesting to have met her. Maybe I would have tried to get her to accept taking pictures of her older self, and wanted douse her with alternative healing therapies!

No comments: