Friday, December 05, 2008

For future reference!

Life is going to get good; life is going to get better. I used to travel. I went to Peru several times. I went on business trips to places, including Amsterdam. However, I had other lessons to learn. And now, for many, many reasons, I am older and wiser. Imagine, some people learn to knit or crochet when they are like, 8 years old, and I am just learning. You can re-discover things all the time. Early this morning, when I looked into the mirror after coughing into the sink for a prolonged period of time, I said to myself, "See how the human body works in order to survive? Look at those eyes! So alive!" Actually, I didn't think it out so concretely as that, but it's close to how I felt. I'd like to learn about sand play therapy. I have a very good childhood memory of being in a public place and using my hands in a sandbox while standing up. Picture of an adult playing in sand.

No comments: