Thursday, December 25, 2008

Holly Jolly Holiday

Soon I will be going over to a friend's house for dinner, but this morning I'm watching clips of Cold Comfort Farm. "Robert Post's child!" (Hmmm, maybe it's because she's a big fan of the movie, too.) "Are you sure a parson should have a plane?" "Everyone should have a plane." "Oh, really Charles!" I was watching Dangerous Beauty, which I still like (although I was informed by a friend who teaches fencing that the witty and playful swordfighting scene is about as historically accurate as everyone laughing at someone coming into a party and waving a gun around.) It's a little hard for me to take Rufus Sewell too seriously as a romantic hero, tho, because I keep thinking about him these sorts of scenes.
And here.
And here.
Quiver!

No comments: