Monday, August 25, 2008

What would you do....dodododododododododo...

Maybe as a result of more stuff-sifting, I was also looking for Magnificat. Not the one by Bach, but the one by Nicola Porpora. Singing it in choir helped me complete my undergraduate studies in four years despite transferring from the East Coast to West Coast in the middle of everything. But, instead of sacred music, I found myself viewing a video of Squirrel College! I mean, that place where I was first introduced to the fine study of literature. (Several girls in it make me think of people I knew.) I also could imagine that the announcer of "One of the fundamental quirks of the quad..." was someone I had met there. (Literally!) I also watched this from the third institution of higher learning I attended. So, sacred music I was introduced to on my last road trip, what say you? "C'mon." Shove, shove. "It's funny!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
English Assignment...Video Project...

No comments: