Saturday, August 16, 2008

What an organ sometimes is!

On the way home, I was surprised by how my feet & legs hurt. (Reinforcing the fact that I need to apply to more jobs.) But I listened to a CD of music from this stalacpipe organ. On my road trip, I noticed that it can actually be good to listen to while driving because it's all relaxing, yet the slightly jarring sound of water droplets keeps you alert. (I feel like writing something…what...dear old squirrelly one who once resembled some kind of morose Eyeore in the produce section…art thou feeling better about thyself…less disappointed by the one who displays a failure to appreciate thy great gifts…such as that thou art the rescuer of the precious embodiment of sweetness and light from the wicked cat molesters… instead, drawing attention to thy little failings in a disturbing way... suggesting thou might be like some old white kitten reborn...hmmm... organs put me in a weird mood...like, I should be listening to some old Shaker or Moravian music now...except, did Shakers even use organs…)

No comments: