Monday, September 07, 2026

Female empowerment too often gets sabotaged by patriarchal standards and norms on this planet.

The thing that I wanted to talk about earlier was how the fun I experienced the other evening now feels like a forbidden topic and that sucks. I feel like I'm on a planet of female enslavement. The minds of the traumatized seem to feel too enslaved to the attitudes of the patriarchy. For a little while, there was some progress. Now the person who was the medium who told me about Lucy barely talks to me if I go over there and she spends all of her time fawning over her ex-husband. The night that Lucy came through she acted like she wanted to be really great friends, and we were having a lot of fun, and now she just acts like it never happened. So that's the power of what happens sometimes when people reject the knowledge that was trying to come through. But everything is temporary.

No comments: