Took a tiny solo journey for the day to visit a place with lots of brochures to look through and brought some back! Living in the material world. I love a tiny wooden acacia wood board I acquired today.
Starting at the bottom: Something I bought for myself and shared by bringing home the leftovers, something I thought about buying but didn't, something else I thought about buying but didn't, you can't buy the sunset, a blurry picture of some stuff I bought and acquired, a less blurry picture of the stuff I got and evidence of consumption.
Not pictured: the date ice cream cone that I could only chew on one side when it came to the crunchy ice cream cone part. Because the right front tooth wiggles when anything is too crunchy, but just living with that for now.
Oh and I was listening to a playlist for part of the journey and these were three new-to-me songs I remember and I'm going to listen to more of them.
Primal Scream - "Kill All Hippies (Official Video)"
TΕth - "Easy [Official Music Video]"


No comments:
Post a Comment