Tuesday, June 14, 2022

I think she's being sarcastic?

"In any case, I feel very happy and safe living in a society in which a man can beat a woman within an inch of her life, then make her pay $15 million for talking about it! And now, thanks to this list, I have the added pleasure of not being able to escape this reality by watching fun little movies and TV shows which are all apparently full of abuser apologists! I love it here!"

~ Kylie Cheung

"Just a List of Celebs Who 'Liked' Johnny Depp’s Statement About His Defamation Trial"
https://jezebel.com/just-a-list-of-celebs-who-liked-johnny-depp-s-statement-1849008852/amp

"Now, if I were in possession of tens of millions of dollars and easy access to a mega-yacht or two, I would simply know when to shut the fuck up. Or, at the very least, not “like” the smug, victorious Instagram post of a man who had just dragged his ex-wife through a torturous legal spectacle of public humiliation for daring to tell the world he abused her. Indeed, not “liking” a deranged social media post seems simple enough!!"

No comments: