Friday, June 24, 2022

Who is this even helping?

Leah M. Willingham on Twitter: "The clinic staff spent Friday canceling the appointments of 60-70 patients scheduled for abortions in the coming weeks. “Some patients broke down and could not speak through their sobbing. Some patients were stunned and didn't know what to say. Some patients did not understand.”" / Twitter

https://twitter.com/LeahMWillingham/status/1540429672630067200?s=20&t=IPTRMBYipojP28ZQc8aNpA

Debbie Warman on Twitter: "@LeahMWillingham Some of those patients may, horrifically, die." / Twitter

https://twitter.com/thedebb/status/1540436311567384576?s=20&t=IPTRMBYipojP28ZQc8aNpA

Probably Unhelpful on Twitter: "@TweetingFollya @LeahMWillingham @yashar I had a baby 20 years ago and I rock motherhood so I wouldn't even mind having a baby again, but I would rather throw myself from a building than go through being pregnant again. I had permanent nerve damage and have never fully recovered. No one should be forced into pregnancy." / Twitter

No comments: