Monday, June 27, 2022

I found a good thing to remember

Today we dealt with people (well, a woman) who were a bit pushy with us about some things related to a time schedule and finances and I was with a man who was so nice...she said to me "he's so quiet!" Well maybe he was experiencing the discomfort zone and getting through it by being nice.

And even though part of me was like oh why aren't we tougher about our schedule and other things, as I know some can be...

But then I thought about it and I truly love that nice bright light...and tinged with that very human trait, a bit of nervousness...but still how beautiful.

People can be polite as a way of expressing themselves.

MAN. Why doesn't society reward men more for being good and nice as adults as they were when they were little?

Isn't it rare? Why not celebrate it more?

And I love him. And we had a harmonious lunch that I made for us afterwards. These are the kinds of things I should be thinking about more, especially when life gets so challenging.

No comments: