Friday, June 19, 2015

Bamboo & sea waves

I thought so much about life and death on beaches and in gardens. I felt energy in my body as I dipped my feet in the ocean. Later I did not feel well and needed to lie on grass and in a gazebo. I recovered and walked the grounds. Then I needed another rest, and in the shade of a thicket of bamboo, food of pandas (the sign said), tears of immense sadness came from a message that one of my relatives was acquainted with a woman who died tragically along with others when their sanctuary was invaded. A beautiful soul, a prolific grower of roses. After a while, I left that place and looked more varieties. Beauty berry. I walked up to a sculpture in front of some black bamboo, which I had never seen before.


The description seemed appropriate.


No comments: