Friday, December 23, 2011

Bitter Dancer

For some reason I am thinking of Toulouse Lautrec models, a little.
Bitter Dancer made me think more of Native American dancing when I first heard it but who knows, any dancer...
For some reason that was good to listen to while chopping up jalapenos.
I think I might have to hear more on that album.
It's a good thing there's music to accompany these tedious tasks.
Grating cheese is quite tedious. Save 50 cents, grate the cheese. Grate, grate, grate...
~~~~
So then I had to look up the Toulouse Latrec models...a vague thought got bigger...and when the browser opened, the artist's cover of Do It Again came on. Kind of sounds different now...It's also on an oldish post by a person...somewhere...in the world... "Yeah, I dislike a lot of people and things" (it says at the top of the post.)

No comments: