Thursday, December 22, 2011

Clue

Another embed.



It's really surprisingly easy! That last one had a kind of wide frame though. Maybe should change that? Oh nevermind, this one's not as wide...I was thinking of something. When I was a sophomore in high school, a girl told me something brilliant that I've never forgotten. "I think people are made up of lots of different personalities." That makes sense, I remember thinking at the time. I also remember that she seemed to get very embarrassed or uncomfortable or didn't want to talk about it. Funny repressive school; changed a little bit later though. It seems like it's possible to have a personality that's shocked by some things and also have another personality that's totally blase about it. I think of other things. Like B.S. who had a tragic death. At some point I realized it was better to keep a lot of my ideas about that one to myself. But, why did I even have them? Why did I want to tell them even though it would be so inappropriate, maybe even offensive? What if you were sort of invaded by someone else's soul sometimes, but it was okay? Or what if...you were like "No, you know why it's like this? Because. It's just ME, okay. It's. Just. ME! What do you think happens to a soul after it left a body? Do you think it's just going to stay dead?" Arrgh. It is so so so not quite what's supposed to be said, and yet so so so what one of the personalities wants to say. It makes me think of a scene from a favorite childhood movie, Clue: "I'm not shouting! Alright, I am! I'm shouting! I'm shouting! I'm shout--" Clunk, goes the candlestick.

No comments: