Thursday, September 30, 2010

Accomplishments

By noon, I had finished a biography by a heretofore unknown to me actress named Olivia Munn. Apparently she likes comic book conventions. The best things about the book: it had Wonder Woman in the title, and stories about ego-inflated men in Hollywood being misogynist and wretched.
I must confess, part of me gets a special pleasure from reading such stories. In the opinion of that personality, anyone who attempts to suppress the sharing of these stories risks an encounter with the "Karma Police!"
~~~~
Unfortunately, it was surprisingly hard for the GPS-deprived to find the place offering a free typing certificate test. (Never found it.) I did give myself an unexpected tour of some freeways and admired the graffiti off "the 710."
~~~~~
Hmmm, maybe Erika Lopez is next on the reading list. ;-D

No comments: