Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Old stuff

I went through some files. I got a few treats. Like a couple of "good reviews" of my work from grad school, by fellow grad students. Awesome! I will save. I will try that creative writing thing again.
I also found this lovely thing (twice):
"This is the attendence sheet for those already enrolled in Section 2 / Section 6. Please note: if you are not enrolled on BUSI then you are NOT in my section. Unfortunately, there is not enough space to accomodate everyone & making excuses, expressing your disappointment in a rude fashion, or pretending you are enrolled when you're not, will NOT help your case. If all sections are closed, sign up next semester."
Boy, was I in a good mood that day or what?
Those notes were torn at the top. I probably ripped them off the attendence sheets. I may have expressed similar sentiments verbally though.
Somehow it looks less abrasive when I read it typed then it did handwritten.
~~~~~
Upon watching TV and all the men on TV, and reading articles written by men, I have a real moment of feeling my life is quite wholly shaped by my being female. I am sure not all women feel that way. But many probably do. I do.

No comments: