Saturday, July 17, 2010

Do girls really faint that much at concerts?

I have never been able to get through watching a video of an entire song sung by Justin Bieber (to be fair, tonight was the first time I tried) but supposedly girls faint over him. I want to know something--do girls really faint that much at concerts or does the media just like to write stories about girls fainting? I can't think of a single girl I've ever met who has fainted at one. Now, getting trampled in the mosh pit is another story.
~~~~~~
It makes me wish they would make other artists, like Invincible, a sensation, but a) she's probably too threatening to them to make it worth their while or b) she wouldn't sell out enough to them or c) she may have no desire for the kind of lifestyle that would entail.

No comments: