Thursday, October 01, 2009

Waiting for the laundry to finish

Richmond Rap. Arlington Rap. Hey There Khalilah. What a joy it was, one night, to sing those lyrics to myself when the original came on at one of my jobs. Today when I went to do laundry and trash, I heard a girl's high voice saying, slowly and deliberately, "I have no where to wear these clothes...so I have to wear them at home..." "I know," an older-sounding, lower, feminine voice saying. The "girl" always speaks like that. She was in an accident when she was younger. Now I can't type. For example, I tried to type tear-jerker and went "terk" and then had to erase it, and I keep doing that sort of thing, anyways, the preview in question was the one I watched for the movie in which Maria Carey goes without make-up! Who Knows Maybe Things Are Looking Up For Women In Hollywood.
Last night, due to a conversation about Magic and Tarot cards, I was amused by the December '06 Archives of I Fought The Law.
Mail: Most f'd up team ever said a grad school chum, of this story.
I'm reading Welfare Brat.

No comments: