Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cositas

I started to reread El Camino. Now I realize it's the first time I've done that since my sister did our family tree and found on that on the southern side we are descendants of Charlemange. But this is more interesting: when I went to Peru, I coincidentally met the guy who had been the author's tour guide in Cusco. Briefly, in Miraflores. I didn't really say anything to him. The professor who took us there knew him. Later, she told me that she had met her. And she had very...something about nice eyes and very warm. And she felt lucky to meet her.
Oh and another funny thing was that I found a clip. On one of my trips back to Peru, before I returned to the US I saw this in a hotel room in Lima:
S. MacLaine remembers Congresswoman B. Abzug.
I definitely remember that I at least saw some of it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Honestly, it might sound weird, but to me, with her hair long, she almost kind of resembles Tori Amos in this 1970s clip: S. M. shills for...

No comments: