Thursday, October 22, 2009

Virginia thoughts

Today's a day off and I think I might venture out to another orchard in rural Virginia...East Virginia Blues....Virginia rural news...
~~~~~
Then again it was actually a better day to try the hill at this park. (And strike up a friendly conversation with a woman who hikes there regularly with her dog on the trail.) Yes, better that way. No "apple-pie" flavored fudge too terrible for teeth and pancreas and endocrine/reproductive systems and walnuts to tempt one.
(Why did I write "walnuts?" I have no idea. I'm leaving it in.)
~~~~~
Oh honestly. On the topic of dating: lets say there was this creative person who, well, kinda sucked at relationships. (By their own admission! Because of their issues and yada yada yada.) And still had far to go to progress in that area of their life, in spite of other successes. Would you hurl your cherished friend at that person to fix them up, in the name of an "adventure?" I fear too many would! At the moment, I think I would not.
~~~~~
Not quite upstate NY, but Virginia autumn leaves are beeeautiful!!! :-)

No comments: