Wednesday, October 28, 2009

There could be a club

for people who actually remember Powerhouse, my favorite show as a kid.
And also...oh my god...I found it! The show about the telepathic twins!
It was part of a series called The Third Eye. Oh, wonderful internet. Except, it's a little bit heartbreaking that I can't find the clips of when the good stuff starts to happen! But, how odd. A new version is coming out? I remember them sticking their hands in jelly, being in underground and underwater in caves and stuff like that. The energies from the rocks were different colors. Red and Blue motif again. I vaguely remember another show called The Haunting of Cassie Palmer, but at the time it was a little too freaky and grown up for me to "get" and I don't think I watched it much.

No comments: