Monday, October 19, 2009

Alumna

Really? According to this entry in Wikipedia, Tallulah Bankhead went to MBC? Ah, that would've been interesting. I vote for a movie about her.
A girl I know who went out with a VMI guy says they used to call it "Mary Bedroom." A girl I knew who went there went out with a VMI guy. They might've gone to Ring Finger. He was quoted in Ms. Magazine. It was regarding VMI being forced to allow females to attend. The gist of it went something like this: "They (the Northern soldiers) shelled us during the War for Independence. We'll survive this too."
The closest I ever got to going out with a VMI guy (not that this was ever a goal of mine) was when I talked to one at a mixer who liked my peasant girl dress. I remember that I told him that the other guys ragging on him was not a good reason for him not to wear the traditional kilt of his ancestors. He promptly began avoiding me.
My college friend I met up with yesterday told me that a company in Virginia that makes car vacuums has this motto: "WE REALLY SUCK!"
Talula talula...

No comments: