Saturday, September 26, 2026

Even one person being better raises the bar for everyone else, huh?

If my tall, thin, blonde spiritual friend can be nicer to the differently proportioned people, I don't know what your excuse is. I'm tired of you right now. I am just tired. If you want to be the last of your tribe, in this life, and then whichever biological child of yours ends up having a fling or perhaps a real relationship with somebody who's not fitting into your "normal" standards, and their child has to carry the burden of your flimsy and shallow lifestyle choices, well, at least there's gonna be more out there on the internet to support them. Cuz you definitely are not. Cover you totally are proof that when Society is prejudiced to favor a certain body type, people of that certain body type don't necessarily feel more loved deep down inside do they? No, I don't think they do. They just end up acquiring a bunch of really strange behaviors. Well, don't expect everyone else to adapt to them. 

No comments: