Monday, September 21, 2026

Too many drinks, too many drinks

X: Help me finish my drinks.

Y: You got two? Why???

X: Because coffee shop A and coffee shop B only give their free drinks out on one day, and this year I decided to get both of them!

Y: Let's watch it.

"Too Many Cooks | Adult Swim"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8&si=y_Abu3oxY0_t88oB

Too many cooks

X: Wow it's eleven years old now.

"Too Many Cooks | Adult Swim"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8&si=y_Abu3oxY0_t88oB

Too many cooks

X: I do get this song in my head at least once a month.

"Too Many Cooks | Adult Swim"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8&si=y_Abu3oxY0_t88oB

Too many cooks

X: I feel like this was made by people who work on TV shows, and sometimes it gets to be too much pressure, and stuff gets mangled their my head, and they made this to show what that's like. 

Y: Maybe.

"Cool Dad | adult swim Infomercials"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fLGYzOH4be8&si=T34Cx0J_bnHwg-_D

X: Hahaha, that was worth it!

No comments: