Okay, so I just had to say that as I was leaving the donut shop there was a brown-skinned person talking to himself. He seemed kind of homeless and schizophrenic and I did not go over and try to help him because as a woman I sometimes do not feel very safe with men who are not mentally well.
But then it's kind of like the universe gave me two gifts. One gift was another brown skinned man came by and honestly just from the way he was dressed and acting I think he was gay and he came up and was talking to the other brown skinned man and I thought maybe he's trying to help him.
And then as I was leaving the parking lot, there was this big crowd of cars and a car stopped for me and the brown-skinned guy driving it waved me in. Like being a nice guy, waving me in, wanting me to go in front of him, like a nice guy.
So who knows. Maybe I'm not such a b****, huh.
No comments:
Post a Comment