And need sleep. I feel like this day was long even though I chose to do what I chose to do, so I did have freedom, in that sense. My body is going through some stuff and needs me to be wiser and healthier. If I do the wrong thing, a lot of uncomfortable and painful things start flaring up.
I want to feel like my front tooth (with a crown in post and almost no real tooth left under it but just a bit) is normal again someday. If any hard thing like a crispy cracker accidentally comes into contact with it, it wiggles and it feels too weird. So I'm afraid it's going to need to have extensive work done on it in the future.
Stuff that's like a big game and fun for other people is just too exhausting for me to deal with sometimes. People resist change because they like the way things are, but they don't want to see that the way things are have become very unbearable for other people.
No comments:
Post a Comment