Monday, August 10, 2026

I need to do some really, really, really deep work right now to get better.

I mean, ever since I got aware of how awful certain kinds of power imbalances and dynamics can feel to this body's nervous system, and then the nasty chewing on my clothes and fingers habit started happening, I know that's not a way I want to live for the rest of my life, and I didn't have that habit when I was younger, but it seems like it started when I hit a certain age, so I feel like it has this perimenopausal component to it, but also it might have something to do with getting hit in the face when I was a child when I spoke up, and then I also think it could be associated with teething as a baby and perhaps not getting attended to.

No comments: