Monday, August 10, 2026

I want to cry right now.

 My face hurts. I might have some kind of weird migraine or something. I'd rather be a hurting failure than act anything like these f****** narcissistic jerks. Shallow, selfish, cruel, and a product of their society and their upbringing. It really would take so little on their part to be a bit more sensitive and yet even that is just too much for them. I think they might be filled with a lot of shame and they're masking and it's disgusting to act that way when people's children are being tormented right now by the system that favors them. I just don't want to be anything like them. I don't care if they have a lot of fans. I don't care if they have a better house. I don't care if they're constantly bragging about how great things are going for them and I don't care if they don't care about others because truly they do not inspire me one bit right now.

No comments: